Pages

March 23, 2014

A Busy Week ... Again

This week has been a doozy! I felt like we had barely a minute to catch our breath with things planned back to back. But we've survived to tell the tale.

Monday I started watching the cutest little fellow. The family lives just down the road from us and the dad serves in Young Men's with Kellan and asked if we'd be willing to watch their little five month old two times a week. So he shows up in the morning while Kellan is at classes & then we hangout for awhile until Kellan gets back home.

Tummy time!

The rest of the week went by in a blur of homework and was punctuated only by the arrival of my favorite cousin Monica back from her mission to Vancouver, Canada! We wanted to be there at the airport, but I had classes & we both had YM & Activity Days that night so we had to miss it.

Friday was interesting because I had an interview for a position as a nanny from a woman who found me on a nanny site. It went really well but we'll have to keep you posted about it because we're not sure what's going to happen yet. We spent the rest of the day enjoying the first Friday of Spring with a picnic and soaked up the warmth. Kellan added to our gardening space and thought up lots of fun outdoor projects to spruce up our home while I worked on some projects for the living room. 

Saturday was crazy! We had to put our home back into a presentable state, which meant moving all of the piles of wood and paint out of our living room, because we had a home presentation for a friend. They wanted to win a food processor and needed us to allow someone into our home to make us a meal. Basically they were trying to sell us some cooking ware.  I don't even remember what it was called but it seemed a little hokey & it ended up making Kellan sick anyways.

Hopefully this next week will be much calmer.

No comments :

Post a Comment