We've been talking about poverty in my Sociology class and I felt incredibly selfish and ungrateful for not being more mindful of all the wonderful blessings we've been given; so I felt the need to express to someone just how lucky we are & writing it down seemed less awkward than calling someone up for that sole purpose.
But all joking aside, we truly have been so blessed. We have a wonderful little home that we've made together and it fits our needs perfectly. We might not have the grandest place or all of the fancy things we'd like but we have everything we need and then some. We were so lucky to have found where we're at and in such a quick time with no difficulty and we've since learned we're paying far less than others in the same units! We love our ward and our callings and through them we've been able to meet some of the sweetest people ever.
We have enough to meet all our needs & have extra that we can play around with. I have an incredible husband who puts up with my craziness & helps me with all of my hairbrained plans. He's a thoughtful and honest man who treats me like a queen and is generous with his time and resources. & he's handy & is willing to use his skills to help make my dreams come true.
We have a supportive & loving family. We're healthy and have physical bodies that let us accomplish so much.
Basically everything about my life has worked out so spectacularly well & in a way so much better than I could have ever planned. You can't help but see the Lord's hand in all of it & I am so grateful for that.
No comments :
Post a Comment