In fact, the only Christmasy things we have out around here are some wrapping paper we picked up and a sweet Christmas package from Kellan's sister Leigh-Ann. She's so on the ball and adorable it makes me sick, but I absolutely love it! ...I feel like we have a really weird dynamic, but she already knows I'd kill for her legs & still talks to me so I guess we're okay.
But while I've got you thinking about feet, nice transition huh, Kellan's feet were of far more interest this week. His foot has been bothering him for a few months, since summer in fact, and it seemed to get worse after dirt biking. He's been favoring it and walking around with a funny limp so I convinced him it was time to go get it checked out by some real doctors.
We stopped into the health clinic and got a few x-rays done and then waited around staring at his foot for almost an hour. It was a nice little refresher on our anatomy course but we had someplace to be so we finally got up and told the receptionist we were going to have to leave. Turned out the x-ray technician hadn't told the doctor we were done so we'd been waiting for absolutely no reason. It was a little bit annoying.
Anyways, the x-rays weren't very conclusive so we've got another appointment setup for this week to meet with the podiatrist and hopefully we'll get this all cleared up soon. In the mean time he's been bumming it around campus in house slippers like he owns the place. It's pretty hilarious.
![]() |
| He refuses to cooperate with me when I take pictures & always makes strained smiles and pulls a funny stance. Weirdo. |
After the clinic, we picked up my cousin and met up with his family to celebrate my cousin Monica's birthday. It was so much fun and a great little break from school and things.
We'd thought about going up to Temple Square to see the lights, but ended up having dinner with some friends instead, but all in all it was a pretty uneventful weekend which was just what the doctor ordered after such a busy week of school.






No comments :
Post a Comment