This weekend marked Kellan & I's one year anniversary! We've made it folks. One year down, eternity to go! It's been an incredible year and we can't believe how quickly it flew by. Everyone keeps saying that the first year is the hardest to get though and I'm certainly hoping so! If this is the worst we have to deal with life will be a piece of cake.
To celebrate I planned out a weekend of fun to surprise Kellan. I'm not good at keeping surprises to myself at all, especially from my better half so this was TOUGH! I may have gotten a little too excited and leaked out a few hints to him, but it still turned out fabulous in the end.
Friday after Kellan got off work we made our way to the Chef's Table for a delicious anniversary dinner. We dined on scrumptious food and talked about our happy year and all the fun memories we've made together.
Excuse all the food pictures but the foodie in me can't resist. Also excuse the crummy phone pictures, it's all we have.
Saturday we got a few things done & then started off! I'd booked us a stay at the Zermatt resort in Midway so we took a nice scenic route and found ourselves in a cute small town right on the side of the mountain. It was absolutely beautiful up there and I may or may not be pining for some small town living.
We spent the weekend relaxing and swimming in the coolest underground geothermal cave.
Then as we were heading home it started to snow, Kellan's favorite, as if mother nature herself was saying "Happy anniversary!"




No comments :
Post a Comment