Pages

January 11, 2014

Back at it

That's right folks, we're back at school. & Kellan had his 24th birthday to boot!


First thing first, we had to get rid of Kellan's bread he had coming in. No Honor Code violations for us!


And of course, the mandatory "First Day of School" photos. Kellan was not so pleased & made sure to show it. That goober.


The second day of classes, we had to book it to the DMV to get Kellan a new license before his expired. It was fairly quick and not as dreadful as anticipated and we left both official residents of the state of Utah. Woot woot!

Wednesday was Kellan's birthday and we woke to fresh snow on the ground, or as Kellan called it, "a birthday miracle!" I called it awful and griped about it the whole day. But if it makes him happy I guess I can bear it.


We're super excited for all the next semester holds for us and can't wait to be one step closer to being done with school and closer to our careers. Only about 10 years left!

No comments :

Post a Comment