Pages

July 21, 2013

A First for Everything

This week has been pretty exciting and we have had quite a few firsts!

Sunday we came back from our trip to Tahoe to find that our garden had shoot up like weeds! There were two Golden Elite Zucchini just waiting to be picked & boy were they delicious. [First veggies from our garden]


It's about doubled in size since this was taken
The first veggies from our garden
Our first strawberry
Monday night we were invited to FHE by some friends in the ward to go, wait for it, Four Wheeling! [my first time 4-wheeling]


It was INCREDIBLE! I have a thing for speed & roller coasters so this bad boy was right up my alley. The only problem was whenever Kellan & I rode together, I had to fight with him to let me steer! I'm not good at sharing. But our one year anniversary is coming up, hint hint.

The rest of the week was kind of a dud. Kind of like a long drawn out hump day. Getting over that slump took awhile but by Friday started the weekend out right.

I'd found a great deal on the X-box 360 & Just Dance 4 so we went out after work and got them! It's been too much fun & we can't stop playing with it. My arms are so sore from Fruit Ninja it's insane & Kellan is wiped out from the countless songs we did last night on Just Dance. Just thinking about it makes my abs sore from how hard we were all laughing.

My new workout routine
Saturday was also pretty exciting. I took the plunge & got a dramatic new haircut. [First time with bangs like these]


I was incredibly nervous going it, but it's summer & it was time for a change. What do you think? I kind of love it but I'm also still slightly on the fence.

Right after my haircut I headed to a friend's Baby Shower for her first little Boy! They are thinking of naming him Karson, how cute it that! The shower was precious & I am beyond excited for them.



How precious is that blessing outfit!
Hope you've all had as fun a week as we have! Here's to hoping this week is just as excellent.

4 comments :

  1. Michelia, you are so cute and fun! Where are you guys living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bangs! And the video was awesome! You guys should come visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby says you look like Mulan! I love the new haircut. You'll have to come Just Dance Off with Abby, she's the reigning queen here. Thanks for the posts, I love keeping up with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to point out my Mother's mistake. Poor her, Abby's got her wrapped around her little finger. I have never been beaten at Just Dance. Never, never. But I look forward to playing with you in the future.... Loves!

    ReplyDelete