Tuesday's devotional was packed as we listened to the band, watched a video and a few skits and then at the very end, to everyone's surprise, out walked David Archuleta. The girls in the audience lost it. But it was so much fun.
Then Kellan begged that we go do the blue foam slide. I wasn't as thrilled but agreed to go and it was everything I feared it would be. I was freezing cold, had blue foam in places it had no business being and I'd landed on my tailbone hard on the way down. But Kellan was a giddy as a school boy.
I think it should go without saying, but it was not a fun car ride home. He did rinse off quite a bit before we got in the car but it still was pretty uncomfortable. We also stopped in the Wendy's Drive-thru & the person was completely unfazed.
Then that weekend we got ready & setup for Dillon's wedding!
The setup went on without too much of a hitch but the day of the food showed up and the wrong pork had been ordered. Hiram, Mark, Kingsley, Kellan & spent a good hour and a half straining out the pork from all the BBQ sauce to put them on sandwiches. It was definitely a labor of love and we barely finished in time for Hiram to give his groomsmen toast.
I'm basically the worst & have zero pictures but I did manage to snap some of our adorable nieces & nephews. So priorities.
Little Levi all full & sleepy at the luncheon.
Shelby had so much fun dancing & even got the bouquet after the toss! As in the first time it was thrown too short and she ran and grabbed it. & the second time the person holding her caught it & Shelb looked at her & then slowly grabbed it out of her hands.
Sunday Micah & Courtney stopped at our place on their way home and decided to stay the night with us so I got a little more Auntie-time with little Levi. Look at that cute little bum!
I also got a few creepy crawly decorations put up that evening & still scared myself on the way in the house on Monday. Almost fell down the freaking stairs.
Micah & Courtney also ended up sticking around till Monday & took Levi up to campus with us. I skipped my second class & we crashed Kellan's bowling class with a game of our own. It ended up being such a fun weekend.


No comments :
Post a Comment