All I can say is Best. Birthday. Present. Ever. (& anniversary & Christmas)
& we had so so much fun with Leigh-Ann & Peter. Also all the foods. My goal for this was to eat my weight in yummy foods & I'm fairly positive I may have. I have no regrets.
 |
| He LOVED getting to wear the wait time badge. |
 |
| Not so wise on an empty stomach. |
 |
| Breakfast of champions. |
 |
| I will forever remember the sound Peter made. |
While Kellan & Leigh-Ann paid & waited in line to ride a broken elevator Peter & I made our way through Cars Land & California Screamin'. I didn't even have to try & convince him either!
 |
| I finally got my caramel apple! |
 |
| Getting a sneak peek of The Good Dinosaur. It got me off my seat. |
I was so sad to leave. But it was the best birthday I've ever had.
No comments :
Post a Comment